By: Jackie Warner
1. Focus on your goals.
2. Take a free online course.
3. Try a new recipe.
4. Learn a new language.
5. Deep clean your room.
6. Declutter, declutter, and then get rid of even more stuff you will never use.
7. Start a garden.
8. Read a book.
9. Walk and talk virtually with your friends or with just yourself.
10. Play a board game.
11. Try yoga.
12. Treat your family to an indoor picnic – We did a cookout on the patio to celebrate my daughter on what would have been her prom night!
13. Make homemade greeting cards.
14. Put together a puzzle.
15. Redesign your room layouts.
16. Treat yourself to a spa night.
17. Create a scrapbook of those pictures you haven’t seen in a while. Enjoy the memories.
18. Host a girls-night-in via Zoom – I did and it was really fun!
19. Repaint your lawn furniture a really cool color…no need to buy new stuff
20. Love yourself…Be in the moment with just you!
Check out these Links:
Until Next Time, Be Sincere, Kind and Intentional
Jackie Warner, Community Outreach Specialist
Check out upcoming events: Website: http://thebridge-us.yolasite.com/